Just like any other strategy out there, you’ve going to succeed where you put your time and energy. The more credible your YouTube channel looks, the more people will trust you. You will generate more leads from your videos if you spice up your videos with these 5 tips:
- Intro Presentation with Audio and graphics
- Dress up your channel
- Using your keyword in your actual video
- Use clear call-to-actions
- Use Keywords in Title, description, video file name, and tags
To dress up your channel and have an intro presentation with audio and graphics, I suggest you look for jobs on Fiverr and post a job on Elance. Otherwise you can save a buck and do those things yourself.
YouTube/Google want to provide users with relevant content. Searchers get frustrated when they can’t find what they want. Part of doing SEO on YouTube includes using your targeted keywords in the actual video and in the title, description, video file name, and tags.
Make sure your videos have clear call to actions. A simple, yet effective call to action would be: “Click the link below now”. Visitors/viewers need to be told what to do. Also, when you direct someone to a website here are a few tips:
- Use white space to draw attention to your link. For example, look at this picture- notice how attention is brought to the link.
- Make your link click-able. You want to make it easy for your viewers to take action. Some video marketers don’t put the full link and that makes it harder for people to take your desired action.